How it works
Producing a natural-media campaign is easy. Natural Media Experts makes use of several on-line tools from Google to help plan and track your campaign from beginning to end. High resolution, GPS embedded photos are uploaded to a photo album so you can view photos of your prints and download any you may want to use for other marketing purposes.
Our pricing structure is simple and easy to understand. Feel free to ask for a quote.
We can use your design or we can design your messages for you. And once we know the goal of your campaign and how long you would like it to last, we can recommend which technique is the most appropriate for your needs.
Full LifeCycle service
To meet the high standards of municipalities, Natural Media Experts offer a unique Full LifeCycle service plan. We not only places prints but we also maintain them for the length of your campaign and remove them once the campaign is over.
Maintaining or refreshing prints
Prints will begin to degrade after a period of time so returning to maintain or refresh them insures they continue to meet the high standards of municipalities. The original template is place over the print and a light coat of natural paint is applied. This is not reprinting the print but retouching the print.
Refreshing starts with cleaning each print as dirt accumulates on top of the print, making the print look faded or worn. Not all prints will begin to fail. Some just need a little TLC so that they look great again.
Plan and manage your campaign
Plan for 5 working days to produce the templates. Templates can be produced faster but sometimes rush charges will be applied.
Artwork needs to be delivered as a vector file so we can prepare it for the cutting equipment.
Here's a small guide that explains how files will need to be prepared in order for them to cut properly.
Code of Conduct
The rules and regulations regarding the use of natural-media are still being developed. We strive to conduct our business in a way that is in-line with the expectations of the municipalities we work with.
Natural Media Experts:
- Respects all laws governing natural-media (will not produce commercial messages on public property in the Netherlands)
- Respects all laws governing outdoor advertising
- Only works with official permissions granted by local authorities
- We try to follow the "Hippocratic Oath" - Do no harm
- Only uses materials that have been pre-approved by municipalities
- Only uses disposable spray paint cans as a last resort
- Follow a strict water management policy
- Maintains a high print quality for the duration of the campaign
- Removes prints at the end of the campaign
- Operates a sustainable and socially responsible business.
- Constantly improves our operations with the goal of becoming a Circular Economy business
- Hire local, “hard to employ” human resources
- Compensates 150% of CO2 footprint - GroenBalans
- Compensates 150% for our water footprint - Made Blue